Just before Christmas I played in my first big snow storm. We had 28" inches in one day!!! Even though Daddy had to shovel it all, he was still pretty happy.
Christmas morning was a blast. I've been very good so Santa hooked me up with some fun loot. Are those bowls and spoons? Does that mean I get to start eating some real food soon? I hope so.
The best part of Christmas was getting to help Mommy unwrap my gifts. I even got to chew on some of the paper. It was quite the treat.
In November I got to go up to the mountains with Mommy and Daddy to check out my soon to be home. That's right, Daddy accepted a new job and we expect to move up there sometime in the next several months.
Haloween was great. I carved my first pumpkin and dressed up as a kitten. As you can see Mommy dressed up as a hot mama.
Just after Christmas, I got to go to Park City for my third time. It was fun to see all of my cousins on my mommy's side and try to learn to use the sippy cup so Mommy and Daddy could go skiing.
In Park City I got to play with one of my favorite cousins, Sarah. We have become really good friends since I went to visit her in Seattle a few months ago. She is really good at helping take care of me.
I even learned to sit up all by myself during the holidays. So as you can see I have been busy, so there is good reason for the delay in updates. I'll keep you posted as I learn more new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment