Wow, the past two months have been a whilrwind for me. I've found that everybody loves me and lots of people have been coming to visit. In fact, I've met so many new people that my daddy ran out of space and can't post all of the pictures of my fun friends.
Krystal, Tiffany and Tammy came to visit me when I was just a little munchkin. Mommy misses having Krystal as her student assitant at school. In fact she really misses all of her old students. (Except for Eddie)
This picture has nothing to do with my visitors, but dad thought it was so cute that he wouldn't let me take it out.
For Labor Day, I took my first plane ride and guess who I found in Park City? My sweet cousin Andrew. He's really big and smart like me. We apparently were the only ones in this picture that understood that you are supposed to look at the camera.
Daddy visits me everyday and gives me a kiss on my forehead. Sometimes I smile, sometimes I cry and other times I just give him a dumb look to keep it interesting.
Angie and Bill came to visit all the way from Indiana. Despite the appearance in this picture, Bill really does think I am neat. Honest.
Over Labor Day, I thought it was really neat to go to Tanner's baptism and meet more cousins.
I think Katie and Jim are awesome. I think they are so awesome that Dad and I are now cohorts in a grand scheme to convince them to move out this way when Jim finishes his residency in anesthesiology training.
Labor Day was big for me. I was able to meet my Great Grandma, my Aunt Kristen and cousin Sarah. Sarah is only 3 1/2 but she still babysat me, giving everyone else a break. She even helped give me a bath.
I must say, I look particularly stunning in this dress. Lots of family came out two weeks ago for my blessing at church. Dad was nervous but did a good job.
I'm a big fan of showing off my strength. Most babies wait a while to bother holding their head up straight, let alone stand up. I've been at this game since two days old. So, I'm pretty strong. What's that you ask? Am I coordinated though? I'll pretend you didn't ask that.
Ready for a day out on the town.
My good friend Joanna has been really sweet to me. She even lent my mom a ball to sit on and bounce me for hours and hours. I sleep like a queen when she does that and in the process, Mom has rebuilt her rock hard abs.
I sure love my Grandpa. He is a good cuddler and passed on some awesome genes via Mommy. No wonder I'm so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment