As all babies, my first real food was cereal. -(Between you and me, I'd say it was paper since I've been sticking it in my mouth and attempting to swallow it for months, but Mommy & Daddy don't think that qualifies as food). - So, cereal it was, - and it is yummy! You may not believe it from this early photo, but I've got skills when it comes to eating!
Sometimes, I'm so anxious to prove my skills that I decide to do it all by myself. Unfortunately, that spoon to mouth thing isn't as easy as it looks and fingers don't work very well with soft cereal. It can really be frustrating!
Oh, but when I get it right and I let Mommy help me, it is pure bliss. Food, glorious food!
I really like carrots, too! This was my first time trying them and Daddy helped me. We had a good time!
Mommy tried to feed me green beans. Up until then, I thought that I liked everything, but I didn't like those very much! -Daddy doesn't thing anyone should be submitted to eating green beans, especially mushy ones!
As you can see here, I did everything I could to keep those beans out of my mouth; -they just went everywhere else.
I've also discovered some other things, in addition to food, over the past month & 1/2. First, that anytime I can get my feet in my mouth, do it! Bare feet, socks, or shoes, -they're all pretty tasty!
Second, that books are good for eating and reading. Plus, I get to cuddle; I like that.
Third, I've rediscoverd my Jolly Jumper! I really like jumping in it! - Mommy & Daddy have a hard time trying to get pictures of me in it as I jump so fast, I'm just a blur.
Even with all of my new discoveries, though, my favorite thing is, still, hanging out and playing with Daddy and Mommy. We can just play and laugh for hours, and that's the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment