Blog background

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Little Spring Sprout

Spring has sprung, and Mommy has realized that I am quite overdue for an update. We have been busy around here. Mommy and Daddy have been busy with the move, and I have been busy with lots of new discoveries! - In this photo I found out that the Easter Bunny leaves you fun and yummy suprises.

I went on my very first Easter egg hunt! Daddy helped me and, as a team, we were pretty good egg hunters.




I have, also, found that there are many more foods out there besides cereal and mushy mashed vegetables. I like the real foods much more than the mushy ones since that way I can feed myself!







I love helping Mommy around the house. I am pretty good when it comes to laundry! -Pulling it out of the basket and sorting it again and again, (even after Mommy has already done it), is the most fun!









I'm still jumping! Now I just do it so high that Mommy and Daddy often wonder if my jumper is going to stay on the door.






I met up with some friends for a day of playing at the mall. I don't think that I had seen so many kids in one place in a long time. I'll go back any time!



My first two teeth! My smile is pretty cute with the new additions.





I love my lady bug towell that my aunt Karen made for me. Getting out of the tub is so cozy in it.










Here I am playing in my room with my favorite lamb. Lambie is a good playmate.



-As you can plainly see. We have a good time with each other!




I recently went with Mommy to visit some of her former students before we move away. I never knew that I had such a fan club. I was a big hit!, especially with my crawling. What can I say, I'm popular.

No comments: