Blog background

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good-byes

We had known our move was coming for months, yet somehow it still seemed to have crept up on us. After only two years, (two great years!), it was time to say good-bye, again. We count ourselves blessed to have made so many wonderful friends and to have been able to get together with so many of them soon before leaving. Here are a few pics; we miss you all!

Out to dinner at one of our favorite spots with Rachel and Jim

Genevieve with one of her favorite friends Will

Genevieve and Claire out for a stroll

Nikki, Heidi, Ana, and girls

Zander, Olivia and Genevieve, swinging around

Gracers, looking down on the world

We even had to say good-bye to our favorite parks. With all of the times that we had helped Genevieve on the playground equipment, she decided that she needed to help Daddy. I love this picture of her ready to catch him.

A farewell to our golf course; Genevieve loved playing a few holes with Dave! I love moments like these with the two of them.

Some of my dearest friends threw me an intimate shower and good-bye party just before leaving. It was wonderful to spend the time together as just moms, without kids, and with dear friends that I love. Thanks for a great time!



A fun playdate at the park, complete with ladybugs

A good-bye with Rita, our favorite babysitter; we miss and love you!

2 comments:

Staci Kramer said...

This post made me miss you so much! Where did you guys move to? Are you so ready to have your baby? I would love to get all caught up. I recently talked to Camo and Steve and we were all still fantasizing about rocky point. I swear we will do that trip before we die. Call me sometime 480 248 4719

Anonymous said...

Hope the move - especially with baby number 2 in tow via your tummy - goes as smoothly as possible! Thanks for all the pics & for Dave's funny post about the Nuggets dancers, etc. Let me know where you land! 217.697.8263 or savagefam6@gmail.com
Hugs, Jen Savage