Blog background

Friday, October 30, 2009

Relaxing at Home

I have really been behind in updating our blog; I uploaded these photos long ago but didn't get back to the text and posting until now. So, here are a few snip-its of life at our home.

This past summer, we loved the occasional days when Dave could slip out of the office early and enjoy the warm weather with us. With a new baby, new home, and recovering wife, I think he found good reason to do such. Enjoying some father-son time; I love this photo.
We miss the beauty of the mountains and our friends there, but thank goodness for our backyard here. Genevieve could spend all day there and practically does some days! From the sandbox and swing set to the berry bushes and apple trees, she finds plenty to keep her busy. I love it! She loves to make "soups" & "cakes" from the various herbs and plant leaves she collects, often mixed with sand. Yum!

Yea, for the Baby Bjorn! It makes trips to the park much easier and helps during those fussy hours. I love a sleeping baby.

No comments: