Genevieve's Christmas program was this morning at her preschool. The program consisted of a few songs sung by the children and some cookie decorating. She wasn't so into the singing part as much as the interpretive dance that she worked in. We apologize for the jumpy camera (we really don't intend to cut our daughter's head out of the frame). Becca was trying to hold still while laughing at G's expressiveness. While we are grateful to have the event on video, it hardly does justice to how fun it was to be there live.
From the looks of it, we will have a very happy girl on our hands once dance classes start early next year.
3 comments:
LOVE IT! She is just oozing with personality! WE miss you more than you can imagine? Need a winter warm-up?? Maybe I can help with airfare...
The video is priceless. I do enjoy your blog and updates. Keep them coming. Looking forward to Christmas. Love you all.
So fun! I think it is going to be fun with her in Primary during singing time!!! Oh boy oh boy!!
Post a Comment