Blog background

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving time

Genevieve had a great time at school preparing all sorts of decorations for Thanksgiving and fall. It was so fun I had her pose by her gallery on the fridge. I think my favorite is the turkey hat on her head!
When I arrived to visit at her preschool Thanksgiving Feast, this is what I saw: Genevieve trying to feed everyone else her pumpkin pie. I don't know if it was more of her wanting to share what she didn't like or if her mothering nature has transferred from her baby brother to everyone else. Either way, I ate her pie. Yum!
We met up with my parents and oldest sister's family in Seattle for a wonderful weekend of turkey, visiting, and fun. Brooks enjoyed meeting some of them for the first time, and we wished we could all live closer to one another. Thank goodness for airplanes.

Dave has decided that Brooks has met his future wife. We met up with one of Dave's buddies from growing up for lunch and met their darling baby who was born two weeks before Brooks.
They seemed pretty disinterested in each other, but we'll see if the romance blossoms!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Okay, Becca - seriously. I would pay big money to have you remove that photo of me. Has to be one of the worst in a decade. I'm burning that sweater tomorrow.