Blog background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Beautiful Ballerina

Always our little dancer, Genevieve started ballet lessons at the beginning of January. She has been waiting and practicing at home for this day for a long time! Pretty leotards, skirts & tutus, ballet shoes, and dancing around to Disney music, - what could be better?! There are twelve 3-year old girls in the class. Their teacher does a wonderful job, and I love watching the enthusiasm as they jump, run, float, and dance around. It is a great class! We can't wait to see the recital in May!


This is one of my favorite clips of the class warming up! I chuckle every time I watch Genevieve "roller skate" in it. She cracks me up!

Here's part of the dance Genevieve is learning for the recital. (Please, forgive the shakiness of the camera as I am holding Brooks at the same time.)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Colton wants more videos! They are so darling. She looks so grown up in the picture you have of her dancing. Just like a real ballerina.