
I love my baby!! Mommy first introduced us on my 11-month birthday, and we have been pretty much inseparable ever since. (Mommy was afraid that I might eventually maul a real baby due to my excitement and interest in them, so she thought my own baby was a good idea!) I do lots of things with baby and I like to teach her about life. Lately, I've been teaching her how to eat food from my fork, climb up and go down stairs. I like to do what she does, too, - even when it comes to washing faces and taking naps! Mommy and Daddy, also, like baby!

One of my favorite "chores" is helping clean out the fridge. I am very good at pulling out everything in reach and handing it to Mommy. She seems to prefer that to me simply dropping everything on the floor. However, most of the fun glass jars are now on higher shelves, for some reason. - I like to help reorganize, too. Why
not keep the BBQ sauce in my dish drawer?! It's easier for me to find!

Going on a walk and skipping the play ground is not acceptable at our house. If Mommy starts to forget it, I like to remind her! I love saying "whoo-hoo!" and squealing with glee on the swing. The higher the better! I may not have a lot of words, yet, but I can still let people know when I see a fun swing set; I just reach in the direction of it and say "whoo-hoo!". I love it!
Playing piano with Daddy or Mommy is fun! With my long fingers, I am just starting my training to become a future piano virtuoso. I am getting pretty good! I flip through the pages like Mommy does, find one I like, and then watch the page carefully as I pound out my song. Then, it's on to the next song in the same way. What can I say? I'm an early learner!
2 comments:
Becca--nice work on the blog. one other thing . . . you might have to change your template to the stretch version to be able to get more than one picture across. My template extends across the page more, so there is more room for pictures. . . just a thought.
so much love,
jen
I just wanted to say hi and let you guys know that I love the wonderful pictures of Genevieve - she's so beautiful! I hope everything is going well for the three of you and that you're enjoying living up in the mountains!
Sarah Clarkson
Post a Comment