
This photo is from back in August, but it was just too cute not to post! We finally ordered a bike trailer and took Genevieve out for a ride the very first Saturday. With her baby doll in tow and crackers on hand, she was happy as could be. It was a first time, so the bike ride couldn't be too long to keep a happy child, but we still had a lot of fun! We like those warm summer days!
2 comments:
Too cute! Isn't it fun to have a workout buddy? I went jogging without Camden today (Trent was home from work and kept him for me) and I really missed him! He is such a chatterbox, and I love to listen to him babble as we jaunt along! Love and miss you guys! ~Melody
What a cutie! The weather is so great here - I need to get our bike trailer out of storage. I know Brett would love it.
Post a Comment