Blog background

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Love Where We Live


I know what you are thinking... After two months of not posting, why have we not posted any new pictures of Genevieve. Rest assured, we will do a real update in the next couple of days. Becca got a new toy yesterday that should help her keep the blog a little more up to date. (She also cleaned my office yesterday, which was an awesome surprise and took a huge load off of my shoulders.)  Update:  We have began to catch up and are backdating some posts and adding them from Halloween forward.  So scroll down if you want to catch up.


Anyways, as I was about to go to work this morning, Becca pointed out that there were some elk in the backyard. We've seen lots of huge herds in and around the neighborhood, but today was first time that they took over our yard. It was cool to see them so close and to see how many had made beds in the yard overnight.

7 comments:

Linds said...

Becca, so fun to hear what is going on with your family. Loved your Christmas card and it looks like you live in a fabulous place. How incredible! Glad things are going so great. It's fun to be in touch.

RSP said...

Loved catching up. It is beautiful where you live! We will have to come visit sometime. (In the summer, of course). Genevieve is getting so big and still as cute as ever!

Jen said...

THANK YOU for posting! I check your blog all the time . . . hoping, just hoping you will post.

We loved seeing you guys over Christmas. And we missed you the minute you headed to the airport! We really have to get together more often!

All our love,
Jen and Michael

Borland family said...

Becca!It's Bob and Lisa! So random that I found your blog!! I love the pictures where youlive is so pretty! Check out our blog www.borlandtimes.blogspot.com

KatieMartin said...

Dave, Becca, & Miss Genevieve,
It was so nice to finally see your blog up-to-date. My favorite part was hearing "Aux Champs Elysees" at the end. It brought me back so many years. I haven't heard it since high school! Il y a tous ce qeu vous voulez aux Champs Elysee! (Please ignore my TERRIBLE French!) ... and that version of Over the Rainbow was all over Kauai when we were there for our honeymoon. We played it in the car when we brought both of our kids home for the first time from the hospital. It makes me cry every time I hear it now. Thanks for the emotional afternoon visit to your blog!
Much love!!!!! ~Katie

Tanya said...

Becca, yeah, some new posts! I've been wondering how you were doing. I heard little G got pretty sick over xmas. Sorry we didn't hook up, for sure next time. Looks like a beautiful area to live!

Eevi said...

Troy and I dream of moving to Colorado after our college days are over and this post just added to our longing:)

It's great to read about Genevieve's adventures and see pictures of the rest of the Smith family!

Eevi