Blog background

Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Little Chef

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but Genevieve loves to do whatever Mommy does.  Fortunately for Daddy, Mommy cooks really good meals.  Even more fortunately for Genevieve, Mommy and Daddy decided to get her an extra Christmas surprise.  While Dave was back early from the New Year's trip he stayed up late one night to put together a kid sized kitchen set for Genevieve to develop her cooking prowess.  She loves it!!  It is awesome to watch her mimic her mom as she pulls out dishes, puts them in the oven presses the buttons and then pick up the phone while her entree bakes.

1 comment:

lulu said...

Genevieve is so cute! Don't you love this age where she can communicate and is pretty independent? Sara has a kitchen too and she is constantly making Bryan and I pies. It looks like your cute family is doing well. It's nice to catch up.