Blog background
Monday, March 31, 2008
Little Playmates
From the age of only a couple of months, Genevieve has always been a very social girl. She loves attention and, especially, friends. I truly feel blessed with the friends that I have made in the past 11 months since we have moved up here, but I am not the only one. Genevieve can hardly contain herself at the mere mention of getting to see one of her playmates. Play dates are a regular must, and we anxiously are looking forward to warmer weather when we can go to the park and have days at the pool. (Genevieve is even prepping by wearing her swimsuit in the shower, lately!) I thought that I should post a few photos of her with her favorite friends.
Payton, also known as "Pay-Pay" around our house, is one of our neighbors. She and Genevieve are a hoot together. The third photo is darling Will. One of my friends from college lives up here and I get together with his wife when we can. Will looks a bit like a deer in the head lights, but it is a classic look for him.
Here is the younger version of our regular Thursday lunch group. As moms, we love being able to get together. Since we all have daughters roughly about the same age, it is equally - (if not more!) - exciting for them. They are so cute together! The middle photo is with Grace, who I can't tell if Genevieve is in love more with her or her mom. We do swaps each week and it is, truly, a highlight to Genevieve's week. The last photo is our newest friend Landon who just moved here from Columbia. His mom is one of my dearest friends and we hope to be able to see them more. - Aren't friends wonderful?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what, no picture of genivive in the shower with her swim suit on? :)
lots of fun with friends...it is fun to watch them attempt to interact with other kids...i'm glad that you get to do it so regularly.
When can she play w/us???
Post a Comment