Blog background

Monday, March 31, 2008

We love stickers!

At our house, if you have stickers you like or that are actually valuable (i.e. postage stamps) you had better hide them well!  I'm sure that stickers are a popular commodity in many of your homes.  I vividly remember bartering stickers for many things with my siblings and friends as a kid.  What can I say?  Stickers are cool!  Thus, with Genevieve's extreme fondness of stickers, in our home we give her free reign over the free address labels that we receive in the mail as well as the left over sticker labels from the Angel Tree Project with which I worked this past fall, (we have a LOT of those!).  She loves to decorate herself, Mommy, Daddy and her toys with stickers.  Here are just a few samples of her decorating style.  We love stickers around here!

2 comments:

Tamie said...

wow! you're brave to give her free reign with the stickers...i'm sure that our walls would be ore covered than any one else (though you really do never know when the two boys put their heads together)
she is getting so big! we need to plan an outing together...even if it is just getting together to eat at someones house....give us a buzz and we'll plan

Catherine said...

Those address labels look great on you! I now know what I can give Genevieve for her birthday, I'm sure we have some address labels we don't use around our house.