Spring has been teasing us for months as to whether is really on it's way and if winter has left us for good. We continued to have snow a few times throughout April and even still on May 1st. After having had some beautiful days this past week, though, I like to think that, yes, spring really is going to stay. It is cold and wet today, but I'm hoping it could just be our April showers arriving a bit late. We have learned to take advantage of any warm sunshine (without the crazy winds that knock Genevieve over) that we get around here. Genevieve loves to be outside, and so do I! It's a great place to live for that!

Thanks, Ali M., for this great shirt! It is perfect for these early spring days!
1 comment:
She is too cute!
I can't believe you guys live in Aspen. I'm so jealous...
Post a Comment