I just love Genevieve's sweet smiles. This first photo was simply snack time after her nap, but just too cute not to capture it on film. As for the second photo, we have a mommies and kids lunch every Thursday and met at our house for a number of weeks while it was snowy and cold outside. This is the next morning. As I hadn't put away the extra booster seats, Genevieve decided that she needed to fill them with her teddy bear friends for breakfast!

Genevieve loves to play dress up. I am not sure if the bow on her head is supposed to be a headband or a sash, but it is almost always the first thing that she puts on when she begins to pull out her dress up clothes. The next photo is proof of how much she loves to dress up. My sister KJ sent us a package of her daughter's favorite clothes that are now too small for her and G loved them immediately!, including the socks sent for Mommy! Thanks, KJ!
If I do something around the house Genevieve needs a turn, too. Her latest new chore is mopping the floor. She can even push the button for the sprayer, (although I'm not sure I want her to be able to do that part). The outfit is compliments of another sister's package of outgrown clothing that had arrived earlier that day. Gotta love the fashion! This next photo is Genevieve relaxing at her friend Grace's 1st birthday party. I loved how G just climbed right up into her friend's stroller and kicked back. These two are great friends!
This is simply Genevieve (& I) hoping for spring. She likes feeling the texture of the trees and plants in our yard. Compared to some dangerously prickly bushes that we have, I think these trees are a very welcome change.
4 comments:
Cute photos. Great to get updated on your family every once in a while.
I hate to say it, but G has really changed recently. Ben's looks changed a lot just before his second birthday as well. He went from baby to toddler all at once. I think it's happening to Genevieve as well. What a cutie!
They grow up too fast! I love that her hair fits into pigtails! And, the sunglasses are awesome.
I can't believe how big she's getting!! Wow. And I keep trying to decide if she looks more like you or Dave. What do you think?
Also love your tribute to Dave- I'm sure he really loved it, too!
Post a Comment