Blog background

Monday, September 22, 2008

What could be better?

Last weekend Genevieve and her friend Grace found this dirty puddle after dinner out at a restaurant. I know that I used to love puddle stomping when I was younger, (even in high school), but this was the best just watching them have the time of their lives.

Genevieve just kept laughing and shouting, "Go, go, go!", which has become a common phrase around here as she says it anytime she runs, wants to run, or wants to watch you run. (I love the excitement that suddenly appears on her face as she takes off and her glee and laughter anytime I run for her.) I have nothing with which to compare it, but I have had numerous moms comment on Genevieve's jumping for her age. Jumping is one of her favorite activities and, I guess, talents. She loves it! So put the three together: running, jumping, and water, - what could be better than that?

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I love that she says "go go go". So cute! And I love that she likes to watch you run.

jellington614 said...

I love this!!! I get such a kick out of watching Jenson and Mayson enjoy the same things I did as a kid. I think it is better when you get to see them experience such a simple joy!

Familia Bethers said...

Nothing right? She looks like she is having a blast! I think we all should jump in puddles every now and then! Sweet childhood!