Blog background

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Bits of Genevieve

Genevieve loves to look at "photos" (said in a little French accent) on the computer.  The other day as she scrolled through my sister's blog once again, she pointed at a man from a photo of the musical White Christmas.  

She asked, "Mama, what it that guy?"  (It caught my attention as I had never heard her use the word "guy" before.)  
I responded, "That's a man singing."
She responded, "That's a crazy guy!"

Do you think this may be some indication of her future feelings upon musical theater?  I didn't think a man singing was so crazy.  I'll try to work on that.  On the other hand, perhaps it's simply a reflection of how much her daddy makes her laugh when he sings in the morning.  In fact, if he forgets to do it, she runs upstairs to remind him to sing as he gets ready for work.  A day doesn't seem to be complete without it.

No comments: