As we were eating dinner together as a family (a rare occasion) Genevieve spilt some milk down her shirt and immediately wanted to take off her shirt. Nothing too unusual about that. The reflection of daddy was when she then proceeded to also take off her pants and diaper, then began strut/dance around the kitchen in the buff. When she would stop and admire her nakedness of her reflection in the window, I knew that she is definitely my girl! She thought she was hilarious and I have to agree. Nothing like some parading around the kitchen naked for a good laugh.
3 comments:
Oh Dave, she is so you! Way to teach that girl some confidence.
Becca this is why life is so fun. The mystery is finally answered. Dave is awesome. I wish I knew him better. although, I will ask him to keep his clothes on. by the way, what is your baby? You should know by now, right? Please tell me you are finding out!
lol! i am laughing so hard b/c i've got a GREAT picture in my head of genivie doing that---and the not so great picture in my head of seeing YOU do that, dave.....so funny! i love what kids pick up from parents---got to watch out that it is all the good stuff, eh?
Post a Comment