Wow oh wow, we have been so behind! So, here is an attempt to catch up.
Back in March, we decided to escape to warmer weather and visit my parents. We went to a darling amusement park for little ones that Genevieve loved! Between the mini cars, granny bugs, playground, Danny the dragon train, and animal statues to climb on, we had a great time! Brooks was mainly along for the ride, but the park quickly became one of Genevieve's favorite places to visit. Our favorite part, as grown ups, was watching the expressions joy and excitement on her face. What could be better as a parent?
We took Brooks on his first bike ride ever! The ride went pretty smoothly, yet I think the favorite part for Brooks and Genevieve was the fun of sitting in the trailer together. So many giggles and smiles; aren't they cute?! We love these kiddos!
We attended a spring festival (a.k.a. Easter celebration in politically correct terms), with plenty of candy, games, jumping castles, and even pony rides. It was a gorgeous day where we all enjoyed being outside.

1 comment:
So fun! I know these are old pictures but I still love seeing them. I am trying to catch up too.
Post a Comment