Blog background

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's has always been one of my favorite holidays; not that I always had a valentine (and, especially, not the wonderful valentines that I have now!), but simply for the fun of the decor, cards, goodies, and expressing appreciation to friends and loved ones. Genevieve seems to be a girl of my own heart! She LOVED making her own cards, decorating hearts with glitter, heart-shaped cookies, and anything pink, red, and heart-shaped. She had her outfit planned for her school party a week in advance, with heart jewelry and all! She was very excited.



And, here is my favorite (& newest) little valentine! He has stolen my heart, and I can't get enough of him!




2 comments:

Catherine said...

You always loved it because it's around your birthday :) Very cute!

Mimi said...

I agree with Cass. But love the pictures of your kids and really seeing what Brooks is looking like - he is such a cutie and I am dying to meet him. BTW - Kenna loves Valentine's day - it is her favorite holiday - can you guess why?