These are some pics from back in September, before the snow that is now on the ground. I let Genevieve watch "The Little Mermaid" movie for the first time the day before these photos. She loves to dress up anyway, but this day insisted on pulling her dress up clothes outside. Thus, in full princess costume in our backyard, she danced and sang her little heart out. It made me laugh so hard I had to run inside for my camera. I loved it!
2 comments:
i think that we need to get us one of those microphones...we've got little imaginaeers here as well....very cute of little genvieve!
She is so adorable! It was so fun to see you when you were in California! I loved watching our two crazy kids run around together at lunch. Hopefully they will be good little buddies when they get older!
Post a Comment