Blog background

Friday, October 10, 2008

Out for a stroll

Genevieve LOVES going for walks.  Sometimes, it's just the two of us, and other times she brings along a friend in her baby doll stroller.  This is from a beautiful autumn afternoon a few weeks ago, and she was cracking me up.  There is a lot of personality in this little girl!

4 comments:

Bethany and Terry said...

Okay that is the most adorable shot EVER! What a doll. She looks like a girl on a mission. How precious is that!

Catherine said...

She is sooo cute!

Alisha M said...

I have decided that I need parenting classes from you! I'm certain I'll need your help. (It's Alisha, Dave's cousin). Genevieve is the cutest little girl, and I loved the few hours spent with her a while ago.

Linds said...

What a doll! B-I just found out I have a friend from High school who is living in Carbondale as well and teaches middle school. We need to chat some time. I am sure it is big enough that you probably don't know her but such a small world. Shoot me an email when you get a chance.