Blog background

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Almost there!


Tomorrow is the big day, so we thought we would humor you with the always requested "baby bump" photos. These photos were all taken at about 38 weeks.

Look she's barely showing....

...oh, wait, maybe you just have to catch her at the right angle.

She carried Genevieve the same way, which is actually a little frustrating. When she is walking slowly in the store, people tend to ride up on her a little angrily wondering why she is such a slow poke. I think they feel bad when the finally pass and realize that she is about ready to pop.

For those with strong stomachs, we include the following, highlighting my status at 38 weeks. Let the record show that I was sticking my gut out in pic #2.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Ok, I am so excited for the next posting! I know your baby boy is here now (probably crying like mine is currently). No, hopefully he is a little drugged and a good sleeper. Hope it all went well.

Diana said...

I'm so excited that the baby is coming (or is already here) so soon! I'm also excited that he'll be here without the long, gruelling labor this time! I'll be praying for a safe delivery and a very quick recovery for you, Becca! Love you guys!

Gwen said...

Congratulations guys! Dave, you hardly show from the back! What a blessing! You have such a beautiful family! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Bec, you made it amid moves and trips and parties - Congratulations! I hope everything went perfectly & G is loving her new sibling.
All the best,
Jen

Farmington Smiths said...

Becca, We are dying to see a picture and hear how all went with your delivery! Please email me your new adress so I can send your new baby a little something! shelley_smith@q.com. Hope to hear or see something SOON!'Love ya!

Eevi said...

Becca, you looked amazing. I was hoping to see a picture of the baby boy:) I hope Genevieve is adjusting to her little brother well. I'm sure he is a cutie just like Genevieve.