These were some photos that I couldn't resist taking this past month. One morning Genevieve pulled out her sunglasses and insisted on wearing them during snack time. I loved that she kept them on and was so focused on getting her raspberries onto her spoon. She was just cracking me up. The last one is from a family bike ride. She decided that she needed to wear some socks and found a pair in my drawer, (despite the fact that it was about 90 degrees outside). She just keeps me laughing. We love this girl so much!
4 comments:
the pigtails are the absolute best. and the sunglasses falling off are tops as well. jack has a habit of wearing his so that his ears turn elfish of us...it is quite commical as well.
What a doll! She sure is a cute girl full of live and lovin'!
Miss you guys! Hope all is going well for you. You have a beautiful home and family. Have a great week.
Your daughter is hilarious. We miss you here. Baby Colton and Baby Jack Jack miss you guys!
Hey Dave, Becca and G! Your little one is just too cute! I wanted to let you know I started a blog and added you on my "blog list". If you want to check us out, the address is www.everythingcroshaw.blogspot.com Hope to see you guys soon!
Diana
Post a Comment