Blog background
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Genevieve's First Hair Cut
After our trip to visit Catherine, I decided to take advantage of being in a city before heading home and find a cute spot to get Genevieve's hair cut for the first time. We had been slow to cut it because it didn't seem to really need it, and it took so long to come in we hated to cut it! But, I figured it needed some trimming to even it out. A friend recommended this very cute kids salon called Lollilocks. As soon as we walked in, Genevieve climbed into the yellow car ready to play. She wasn't wild about the hair cutting part of playing in the car, but she didn't fight it either. I just had to keep her distracted to balls, books, and my keys for driving her car. She did great!, and she loved the little ribbons that they put in her hair afterwards when they styled it. What a cute place!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment