Blog background
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Music Class
During the fall and winter months when it's not as easy to get out and play, I take Genevieve to a weekly moms and kids music class. She loves this class, and it's funny that I seem to forget just how much she loves it each time until I take her again. There is no class during the summer months, but they do have an occasional drop in class instead. A couple of friends and I decided to take our girls to one, and it was a crack up! Genevieve was so excited to be there that she was up and dancing immediately. (Realize that the rest of the kids were swaying on their parents' laps and tapping drums; it wasn't quite time to be up and active yet, but G just couldn't hold back.) She got her two friends up and dancing, too, and they just giggled and squealed the whole time. So here they are, dancing their hearts out!, - and they continued to do so throughout the class. I was so glad that we took them and am, no doubt, enrolling her in fall classes again. Yea for Music Together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your daughter is definitely a party animal! I love this story!
Post a Comment