Blog background

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Baking up a storm

Genevieve has a new kitchen toy that she absolutely loves!  And Mommy loves it, too, as now I don't have to try to hold Genevieve in one arm and stir with the other so that she can see everything I'm doing. - We decided to bake some blueberry muffins the other day, in order to take full advantage of her new tower.  (Blueberries are Genevieve's and Mommy's favorite fruit, and they have been on sale here lately, so we had a LOT.)  Genevieve helped break eggs, pulled countless items out of the utensils drawer, and watched Mommy mix lots of things together.  Her favorite things, though, were playing with the muffin liners in a muffin tin of her own and washing her hands again and again.  It, definitely, wasn't my cleanest baking experience, but it was a lot of fun!  I thought these photos were too cute and funny not to post them!  (The first one is how Genevieve smiles when she sees a camera.  We just laugh!) 

3 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute! My kids love to help me bake also. Every spring I actually put them in a kid's cooking class, which they just love.

Cami said...

She is absolutely adorable! I grew up in Batesville with Becca and all the Smiths.

It's great to see your family, and how well you are doing. Tell Becca that Cami Long said hi.

Meredith said...

Genevieve is so beautiful!!!
I hope you all are doing well,
Take Care,
Meredith, Steve and Gabriella