Our weather has been crazy here! I keep thinking that spring is on its way and, then, it proves me wrong again. The last two Mondays have been, especially, crazy with strong winds and blowing sheets of snow. I was supposed to ski on one day and hike on another. Needless to say, those things didn't happen. Now, half-way through April, we are finally beginning to get some nice weather! Thank goodness! Anyway, on Monday the other week, in attempts to find something fun for Genevieve to do indoors, I introduced her to pudding finger painting. She LOVED it!!! We originally did this in the afternoon (with clothes on), but she had so much fun that she wanted to do more after dinner. By that time, I had to strip her down to a onesie since her clothes desperately needed washing, (and so did she by the end of it all!). I couldn't help but take some photos of her, as it was just so cute and fun. Every time we would pass her masterpiece works of art during the next week, she would request more. I think we'll have to try this again on the next rainy, (hopefully not snowy), day!
2 comments:
Very cute! My kids love this too but your pudding is so colorful. Did you put food coloring in it?
I remember doing this one summer when we tried to run a "day camp" for the locals. I'll have to try this with Ben and Company during a rainy Tuesday Playgroup soon. Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment