Blog background

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged - What's in My Purse

It has taken me a while to respond to this. I have, actually, recently sworn to myself to downsize and switch to more of a purse style bag, if not an actual purse. I can hardly stand all of the stuff I carry around and how bulky my bag has been for the past 21 months, (since Genevieve's birth). Believe it or not, I did attempt to empty some things out about a week or two ago, but you know how it fills right back up! Oh well, since Mimi asked, you can all see what is in my purse/diaper bag. Hopefully, I will soon have a smaller bag and not even have the possibility of carrying so much in my bag!

1. a changing pad
2. 2 diapers
3. a small pack of wipes
4. a container of fishy and bunny crackers
5. water bottle
6. my hat (it has still been cold and snowing here)
7. one glove
8. a mini doodle pro drawing board
9. a flip ring of French-English picture flashcards
10. a Dr. Seuss book
11. a comb
12. a baby doll blanket
13. one of Genevieve's hair bows
14. a container with baby silverware
15. a bib
16. two disposable placemats
17. three LDS church pass along cards
18. a Marble Slab Club card
19. my wallet
20. my cell phone
21. my hands-free piece for my cell phone
22. feminine products
23. a cough drop
24. 1/2 package of Smarties
25. loose change
26. a hair elastic
27. smashed bits of crackers and pretzels

Thanks for helping me clean through my purse, Mimi. My bag has been a mess! Now I tag Cass, Katie P., and Kari H.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Most of your stuff sounds useful. Knowing you, I'm sure your purse couldn't have been too messy.